The rules to accept the award are: thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Tell us something about yourself. Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award.
Now, I don't think I have 10 other bloggers who haven't received the award already, so instead I might give you 10 things about myself. Um...
- I have never had any fillings in my teeth. They are a little crooked, but structurally sound;
- I moved overseas on my own three and a half years ago, and cried a little bit while I was on the aeroplane because I wondered what on earth I was thinking;
- I am the maid of honour for two upcoming weddings, and would now consider being a 'regular bridesmaid' to be a demotion, hahahahaha!;
- While I am pleased to be maid(s) of honour, I am secretly a little bit sad that it means I can't choose my own dresses. I love clothes;
- I worry that Chris will get emphysema or lung cancer from smoking, and I hate that he does it anyway;
- One of my favourite meals when I am just cooking for me, is to steam up a bunch of random vegetables and smother them in a cheesy bechamel sauce;
- I look at the other clothes that women sew, and wonder why I am nowhere near as good at it;
- I hate that Grave's Disease and it's treatments have made me fat, and I also hate telling people that because I know they think it's an excuse ("oh, have you tried eating less? Going to the gym?" "Of course I have, you rude person, it's a DISEASE. Gym doesn't cure that.");
- I wish I had more time for hobbies. Maybe a four-day-a-week job? Too bad nobody employs engineers part-time, huh;
- I didn't even know what a blog was until about 18 months ago!
I won't insist that any of you copy this meme, but feel free to let me know in the comments if you choose to!